1. Deodorant - So my girlfriend, Katey McFarlan (aka, my 'I wanna be her when I grow up' girlfriend) got me to try this deodorant and I'm instantly hooked. Not only does it WORK, but it also smells amazing. ALL day. Like seriously, all day. You know when you're out of shape and simply putting the groceries away makes you sweat - it's okay, you can admit it - Donna Karan said no freaking way. It's magical, just try it for yourself.
2. Renewal Oil - Okay, you all know my obsession with all things La Mer. But recently, I decided to add this to my nightly routine and it's been the best. Ever. Not only because it's Winter time and my skin is extra dry, but mostly because of the way it makes my skin glow when I wake up in the mornings. It's like it does all the work for you while you're asleep and then you're good to go the minute you wake up. #winningwhilesleeping
3. NeuLash - This is one of those 'just purchased - can't tell you yet' products, but I'm so excited to try it! I've only heard great things and after reading ALL 90 reviews, I was sold. I feel like adding this into my nightly routine will be easy, so I'm excited to see how it works and what the outcome will be after a month of continual use. Stay tuned!
4. Wave Spray - I've talked about this spray on here before, but it's literally my FAVORITE. It's smells amazing and gives your hair the perfect wave. I've been spraying this in, letting my hair air-dry half way before drying it, and then curling it giving it a really messy, unfinished look. At the end of the day, it's all thanks to this wave spray!
5. Nude Lipstick - You all know how much I love a good nude lip, but this Tom Ford lipstick literally takes the cake. I've been putting it on for easy errands or a super casual #ootd and love how moisturizing and pretty it is.
1. Lace-Up Anything - I know this trend has been happening for a while now, but I'm still obsessed. I just ordered THIS and THIS and couldn't be more in love with them. Perfect for adding to basic denim for a super, chic look!
2. Straight Leg Jeans - Not only do I love the hem of these jeans, but everything from the wash to the high-waisted fit is perfection. I've never ordered/worn GRLFRND denim before, but I'm really excited to try the brand.
3. Straw Hats - I don't know about you guys, but I already have vacation on the brain. Anywhere warm + being beside the water is right up my alley. I just purchased this black, straw hat for all of those staple, basic outfits that need a little umph to them. Not to mention how obsessed I am with Janessa Leone!
4. Cut Outs - Similar to Lace-Ups, this sweater is SO chic. I just ordered it and wore it out to dinner a couple of nights ago and LOVE the style, fit, and color. It's perfect for the new year and showing off that self-tanner, girl. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, babes! Have a lovely weekend - CHEERS! xx.