For about three months now, I've been using La Mer every day and it has literally changed my skin so much! When I first purchased the moisturizing cream, I wanted to hate it, simply because of the price point. However, something in me new I would end up loving it and have to continue purchasing it. I have super dry skin (year around), so the thickness of the moisturizing cream is perfect for me. From what I can tell, it's the most popular product by the line, so it was a great one to start with. I've been adding a product or two to my routine each month and I'm loving my current routine. Since instagramming & snapping a few of my favorites, you all have asked a lot of questions about if La Mer is actually worth the investment. I know everyone's skin is different, but for me - it TOTALLY is. It's worth evert cent. My skin has literally never felt better! Here are a few details on each product:
1. Cleansing Gel - I just started using this one a few weeks ago at The Ritz. They were so sweet to gift me a few products and this one was definitely my favorite. (The others are great too, just not things that you use every day.) I appreciate a gel because it doesn't dry my skin out or make me feel sticky after cleansing. Also, I'm not a fan of the tingle feeling some cleansers give you and this one just feels refreshing!
2. The Moisturizing Cream - hands down the best product of them all. I love, love, love this. I'll never use another moisturizer, it seriously works perfectly for my dry skin. I only use this one at night and I wake up with a fresh, smooth glow that's unlike anything else I've ever used. I don't use this one in the morning because it's too thick to wear under make up, so I've been using the La Mer Soft Cream each morning. It's the same amazing ingredients, but not nearly as thick. The line in itself is pretty costly, but if you have dry skin, you won't regret this purchase!
3. Illuminating Eye Gel - This was the second product I bought because I wanted something specifically for fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I LOVE this product. I use it under my eyes, on my lids and all the way up to my eyebrow. It only takes a little bit, so it lasts a really long time! There are a couple of other eye serums/creams from the line that I would consider trying, but this one is pretty incredible from my experience.
4. Lip Balm - Just like my dry skin, my lips stay just as dry. I'm one of those people who are constantly putting on chapstick or lipstick throughout the day, so I like to apply something moisturizing at night, too. This balm is pretty thick and has so many vitamins and nutrients in it. If you have chapped lips or breakage, this is perfect for you. One night will literally fix your problem!
5. Body Creme - This is one product that I really questioned purchasing. Because I love the moisturizing cream so much, I hoped the body creme would be just a thick and luxurious. Well, once again...it is. Unfortunately for my wallet. Haha, it's so amazing! You definitely don't have to use it every day, but 2-3 times per week will make your skin look and feel amazing!
I've always been one of those people who will happily spend money or invest in something if it's worth it. Everything from a handbag and pair of shoes to the groceries I buy and the cookware I use. And let me tell you, for me, La Mer has completely changed my skin for the better! I just got a new product called 'The Perfecting Cream' that I'm really excited to try, so I'll keep you guys updated and let you know how it is! Be sure to follow along on snapchat (@meganrunionmcr) for more details and let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks so much for stopping by, xx.
P.S. - I know it's hard sometimes to trust blog posts or opinions because of how much sponsored content is out there. However, I was NOT paid in any way for this La Mer post, or for my comments. This is a line I truly love and stand behind, so I just wanted to add that in! xo.